Thank you for supporting our 25 in 25 Days Campaign!
Please choose which area you would like to support.
The funds raised during this targeted campaign will support our clients in these ways:
1. The newly established Happy Baggett Fund which is designated to providing critical services to clients who are underinsured or uninsured. When families simply can’t afford our reduced rates for services, this can be an avenue for funding.
2. Our Program Fund is directed towards our ongoing services such as:
• Initial treatment consultations
• One-on-one behavioral therapy
• Transitional therapy
• Parent training sessions
• Family support groups
• In-school observation
• Occupational therapy
• Speech therapy
• Training for therapists
• Therapy supplies
3. Our pilot program, The Learning Center is designed for students who have been dismissed from their home school for perceived behavioral issues due to their diagnosis of autism. The program is built around having the environment fit the students with a small teacher to student ratio and our pilot program has five students. The students would also receive their necessary therapy along with their educational needs. In the fall of 2019, we will expand this program with two classes with eight students in each room.